FAQ about determination of transit duration:
- How is the transit duration calculated?
- Which parameter defines the distance?
- How does system define which means of transport is used?
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
Transportation lane, /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1, /SAPCND/AU11,/SAPAPO/LOC3, Means of transport, Delivery date, LIKP-LFDAT, Transit duration, Longitude, Latitude , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.