- In SAP Supply Chain Management transaction /SAPAPO/LOC3 or in SAP Transportation Management transaction /SCMTMS/LOC3, a location is edited to select the "Deletion Flag" and saved.
- Report /SAPAPO/DELETE_LOCATIONS is executed where the flagged location is selected.
- Report exits with message "Program ended successfully (Details in location application log)" but the location is not deleted.
- In transaction SLG1, the application log with Object "APO_MD" and Subobject "LO" and Program "/SAPAPO/DELETE_LOCATIONS" have log entry with the following messages:
Error deleting location <location> (/SAPAPO/A1007)
Dependencies still exist for location <location> (/SAPAPO/LOC519)
- How to determine the dependencies that prevent the location from being deleted?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP S/4HANA 1709, 1809
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5
/SAPAPO/A1 007, /SAPAPO/LOC 519, locations, loc , KBA , SCM-APO-MD-LO , Location , TM-MD-TN-LOC , Location , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.