- How to further customized an Agentry application using Agentry openUI?
- Where to find the key documents?
In a customized Agentry application (Ex: SAP Work Manager), the users are required to save the GPS location on where the Workorder is "Started" or "Completed"
- Sometimes the user decides to turn off GPS due to unknown reasons (Personal/Business/Others)
- Is there a way in Agentry to prevent the use of the Agentry application when the GPS (location) has been disabled in an iPAD Agentry client?
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.1
"Agentry openUI","openUI","Customization Agentry","SAP Work Manager openUI","Agentry openUI manual","Agentry SDK","SMP 3.0 SDK openUI","SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Agentry openUI" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.