- After setting the data points color in styling tab, the setting is applied for the points only which are shown on graph.
- When changing filter on Measure/Dimension or adding new measures to the chart, the dimensions that were not present in the chart while applying the setting have the old data point colors again displayed.
- It's not possible to first choose all dimension values before applying the formatting, as the query behind is prepared to deliver top 10 values.
- End user would like to apply styling consistently across all dimensions which seems not working even the color for Data Points is set.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.1
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.