- Transportation Unit (TU) is created with assigned Freight Unit (FU)
- Transportation Cockpit is opened with a Selection Profile, which contains the TU and with a Selection Profile, which doesn't contain the FU
- After planning the TU, the assigned FU stages will appear on the Freight Unit Stages term (even though it is not selected by the Selection Profile)
- Every planning relevant object which gets changed in the context of planning will be loaded into the cockpit even though it is not part of the initial selection.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
VSRI_DEF, STOP_SUCC, /SCMTMS/CL_PLN_TBO_FACTORY, UPDATE_TBO_FROM_CHANGENOT, plan_trans_time, /SCMTMS/CL_PLN_A_ROOT_UPDELEM => _UPDELEM_FU , KBA , TM-PLN-TC , Transportation Cockpit , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.