- While entering web service URL in QaaWS designer an error "Web Service URL is not Valid" is displayed.
- This issue is seen only when using a secure HTTPS/SSL enabled URL.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- WebSphere 8.5 OR any other application server or Loadbalancer configured with SSL/TLSv1.2
- QaaWS 4.x Client tool
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 or above workstations
- Windows 2012 R2 servers
QaaWS, Webservice URL not valid, websphere, logon failed, cannot logon, BI 4.x, SAP BI 4.x, client tool, TLS, TLSv1.2 , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.