- Unable to find any configuration related to new state example Telangana ,Karnataka, Odisha etc. states for Labour Welfare fund deduction
- No Region code and LWF contribution slabs provided by SAP for LWF configuration for adding new state
- Deduction of Labour welfare fund as employer contribution and employer contribution not happening in payroll for new states
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
LWF, Labour Welfare Fund, Universal type, universal grouping, INUCD, Other statuatory and non-statuatory contribution, /140 (LWF Basis),V_T7INU1,V_T7INU3,V_T7INU5 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.