- Govt Pension Contribution is determined and /3FN wage type is formed even though "Paid By Govt" check box is not ticked.
- As per Note No. 2117876, in case of Pension basis more than 15K, for basis above 15K employee has to contribute additionally 1.16 % which used to be contributed by Govt. The employee PF part will be reduced by the same amount.
Is this for all the employees or for only those employees where "Paid By Govt" checkbox is ticket in the Pension Block of Infotype 0587 for that employee.
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
Employee PF, Govt Contribution towards Pension, Pension basis, V_T7INF1, V_T7INF3, INEPF , /3FM - Govt Pension Basis, /3FN - Govt Pension Contribution, Government , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.