- Error when opening a report based on Access.
- Unable to refresh report based off MS Access in Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- When opening a report based off a MS Access database in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, it displays the message:
Unsupported Data Source Migration
This report uses the following data sources which are not supported by SAP Crysta Reports for Enterprise. You can migrate this report by mapping the unsupported data sources to supported data sources. Any unsupported data sources not in use will be removed.
Connection Name: The path and database name
Database: Access/Excel (DAO)
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- MS Access 2010
- MS Access 2013
- MS Access 2016
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CR4E, CRFE, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.