- An e-mail that has arrived in the system appears in the queue, but it is not offered to any agent in the Communication Desktop (CDT)
- Searching for the e-mail under "History" in CDT for returns the status as "Pending"
- The above e-mail could be found in the Online Monitoring (OM) and appeared with the queue status
- CEM logs reveals the following errors:
- ERR> [EXC] : CDOEvents : Could not handle NEW_TASK event 09:39:53.053 (05240/Sm25:ChannelSM)
- ERR> <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> : 'OperatorSM' object has no attribute 'sm_OrigUIType'
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.