- When a user tries to make changes to the Fiori Launchpad such as adding a tile from the App Finder, the request fails with an HTTP 400 error with the message "Customizing objects are not changeable in current client".
- Error "Failure - Unable to add tile" occurs when attempting to add a tile from the App Finder
- Error "Failure - Unable to move tile" when trying to drag a tile from one group to another
- Browser Console log shows below when attempting to add a tile:
Error (400, Bad Request) in OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/PageChipInstances": HTTP request failed
Details: Customizing objects are not changeable in current client -
- SAP Fiori For S4HANA
- SAP Fiori Front-end Server 5.0
- SAP_UI 753 Service Pack 0003
PageChipInstaces 400 Bad request Customizing objects PERSONALIZATION HOMEPAGE_PERSONALIZATION customizing table table T000 SCC4 , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad (ABAP Services) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.