- You are missing the possibility to set the Posting Date for the following date migration objects in the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit;
- FI - Accounts payable open item (field missing);
- FI - Accounts receivable open item (field missing);
- FI - G/L account balance and open/line item (field missing);
- Material inventory balance (Fix value "Fixed posting date for all relevant posted documents" missing);
- Relevant for "Initial entry of inventory" (IM managed);
- WM managed storage locations are not supported by this migration object;
- FI - Historical balance (field missing);
- You receive error message CNV_DMC_SIN 441"Missing settings of migration key date for company code XXXX";
- You receive error message FINS_MIG_HIST_BAL023 "Migration key date is unknown for XXX Company Code".
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902 and higher.
SAP S/4HANA 1909 and higher.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
CNV_DMC_SIN 441. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Migration Content , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.