- In the Transportation Allocation for a carrier, the Maximum Pieces and the Quantity Unit of Measure have been defined
- Multiple Freight Units with the same source and destination location are planned to separate Freight Orders
- Carrier Selection is executed while selecting all of these newly created Freight Orders, but the carrier exceeds its maximum allocation defined in its Transportation Allocation
- For example, a maximum of 2 pieces is defined for the carrier's Transportation Allocation, however the carrier is assigned more than two Freight Orders during selection which exceeds this criteria
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management in S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Transportation Management in S/4HANA 1809
Transportation Allocation, Maximum Pieces, Quantity Unit of Measure, Allocation Type, Carrier Selection Unit of Measure, Car. Sel. UoM, Freight Unit, Freight Order, Planning, Maximum Allocation , KBA , TM-PLN-CS , Carrier Selection , TM-PLN-TAL , Transportation Allocation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.