- How to set flag "Sent automatically to SAP" manually?
- How to configure communication between End user and SAP directly?
- Reply from SAP is not sent directly to End user (Customer).
- Reply from End user to SAP not sent directly.
- "Sent automatically to SAP" is set but you don't want direct communication between SAP and End user for a particular incident.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SOLMAN, ITSM, Value Added Reseller, SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP, key user , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.