- Display preferences control the format of the symbols in diagrams and the information displayed on them.
- Changing display preferences from the Tools menu for the View category has no effect to calculation views in a HANA Physical Data Model (PDM).
- New size, line, style, color, font, etc. is not applied to calculation view symbol.
- Customized content with new attribute or collection is displayed for calculation views.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP HANA
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
extended , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.