- You are migrating your Solution Manager to a newer Basis version, to a SAP ASE database and to a different Operating System as well.
- During the Post-Migration actions on the new system, you see in tcode DBACOCKPIT that there is a lot of missing E table Secondary Indexes (menu Diagnostics > Missing Tables and Indexes > Objects missing in the Database).
- Those indexes are not missing in the Source system.
- Missing listed indexes are all dimension indexes (no package indexes).
- All steps mentioned on SAP Note 2103871 were applied for the migration.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW) - All versions
- SAP Solution Manager - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Business Warehouse all versions ; SAP Solution Manager all versions
"hererogeneous system copy", migration, missing, indexes, dimension , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.