- You want to use Planned Off-Cycle in Payroll Control Center(PCC), but after the master data replicated from EC to ECP, these Employees can't be recognized by Planned Off-Cycle process.
- You can't input '!' as PAYID in PCC for Planned Off-Cycle.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
PCC, Planned Off-cycle, IT0267, PayID ! , KBA , PY-XX-PYP , Payroll Control Center , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , P2P & Cloud Payroll , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.