- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP or ECP)
- A new hire is being processed
- PERNR numbers are assigned internally form number ranges functionality (SNRO / NUMKR)
- If the replication process fails and it has errors with STOP flag, then the PERNR is skipped
- Which causes a gap in the PERNR sequence
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, payload , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.