- ERROR: Cannot retrieve children nodes - browse remote error: RFC CallReceive error <Function /SAPDS/RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_RUN: RFC_ABAP_MESSAGE, Changes to repository objects are not permitted in this client)- Changes to repository objects are not permitted in this client
- ERROR: RFC CallReceive error <Function Z_AW_RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_AND_RUN:RFC_ABAP_MESSAGE,,SY-MSGID: TK, SY-MSGNO:729)-Changes to repository objects are not permitted in this client
- Unable to import metadata to SAP Application datastore
- ABAP execution option in the datastore is Generate and Execute
- The SAP production system is a closed system
- Error importing tables to SAP Application datastore
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- SAP Data Services
CPI, CPI-DS, HCI, HCI-DS, ABAP, SAP Application datastore, BODS , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.