- A user cannot be created, imported or synchronized in BI Platform
- Error seen is "Could not commit object '<username>' of type 'User' because another object with the same name already exists under object 'Users'. (FWB 00026)"
- The existing user is not visible from CMC -> Users and Groups
- Searching in query builder shows the user under either CI_InfoObjects, or CI_AppObjects, but not under CI_SystemObjects
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.