- SAP Transportation Management using Freight Agreements (FRA) or Forwarding Agreements (FWA).
- "Total Confirmed Capacity" field remains initial and blank for an Agreement Item after "Calculate Consumption" follow-up.
- F4 Help for the "Capacity Dimension" field for the Agreement Item does not return any values.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management for S/4HANA 1709
F4 help, capacity dimension, confirmed capacity, item, contract , KBA , TM-FRA , Freight Agreement Management , TM-FWA , Forwarding Agreement Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.