- SAP Transportation Management with ERP-TM Shipment Integration
- On SAP ERP or S/4HANA system, transaction VT02N is used to modify a Shipment status.
- No TransportationOrderSCMExecutionStatusNotification_OUT messages are sent out.
- There is thus no Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB) change in status. For example, when "Shipment start" is checked for the Shipment, the FO or FB does not have its "Execution Status" changed to "In Execution".
- Report ERPTMCUSTCHECK on the SAP ERP or S/4HANA system report for the Shipment indicate that "Customizing for output determination procedure contains warnings" or "Customizing for output determination procedure contains errors" that the output type ZTM1 is not maintained correctly.
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
Planning, Check-in, Loading start, Loading end, Shpmt completion, Shipment start, Shipment end, TransportationOrderSCMExecutionStatusNotification_IN, iDoc , KBA , TM-ERP-SHP , Shipment , LE-TRA , Transportation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.