- You are running SAP Contact Center "CCtr" with a cluster MSSQL Database
- It was noticed that when the Database switches to the failover state CCtr looses connections
- The following errors are also noticed:
- ERR> SQLDriverConnect failed (CONFIG/37000/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The target database, 'XXX', is participating in an availability group and is currently not accessible for queries.Either data movement is suspended or the availability replica is not enabled for read access.
- To allow read-only access to this and other databases in the availability group, enable read access to one or more secondary availability replicas in the group.
- For more information, see the ALTER AVAILABILITY GROUP statement in SQL Server Books Online.) : Connected = [false]
Cluster switches to secondary node, CCtr keeps sending requests to old IP address
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.