- Trading Partner field in the Origin tab in asset master is not updated when posting an asset acquisition with a vendor which has the trading partner in the vendor master data (i.e. transaction F-90, tty 122)
- Same system behaviour is observed during an intercompany transfer posting (ABT1L / ABT1N)
- Configuration in transaction OBA7 (for AA Doc.type) in relation to settings of 'Inter-company postgs' / 'Enter trading partner' makes no difference
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Pkey Pstkey Posting Key 75 70 ANLA-VBUND Trading Partner missing blank empty not filled filling AS02 AS03 ANEK-VBUND ACDOCA-RASSC New Asset Accounting (New) New FI-AA S2I 617 SP02 618 S4CORE S4H S4 S/4 SFIN ECC ERP Partnergesellschaft InterCo tty 145 Gross interco.transf.acquis. prior-yr frm affil.co, tty 146 Gross interco.transf.acq. curr-yr.acq. affil.co. Asset Transfer Document Type AA S4CORE S4H S4 S/4 SFIN ECC ERP OBY6 Affiliated Company FK03 , KBA , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.