SAP provides some standard wagetypes for LSL calculation. For example：
- M407 LSL Pre August 78
- M408 LSL Post Aug 78
- M409 LSL Post Aug 93
- M411 LSL Lump Sum (Death)
- M412 LSL Pre Aug 78 (Rd, In)
- M413 LSL Post Aug 78 (Rd, In)
Customers want to use their own wagetypes instead of SAP standard wagetypes. However, the custom wagetypes can't be generated in Termination Workbench. It may especially happen after applying a support package.
For example, the customer wants to use custom wagetype XXXX to replace SAP standard wagetype M407 for LSL Pre August 78. However, M407 is generated instead of XXXX.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Termination Workbench, processing class 77, LSL, PCL 77, Long service leave , KBA , PY-AU-PS , Public Sector , PY-AU , Australia , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.