- Client connection executing sp_showplan is unexpectedly terminated
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with a stack trace that includes the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Statement Cache is enabled
- The client being examined by sp_showplan must be using a cursor either explicity or implicitly (possibly via an ODBC driver or other client API)
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.