- User session terminates unexpectedly.
- ASE errorlog reports a signal 11 (Unix) or a system exception (Windows) at address crp_vardec, with log entries looking like (offsets will vary by platform):
Current process (hex#) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address hex# (crp_vardec+0xbd)
- A stack trace contains some or all of the following functions:
Symptoms are similar to CR 772749 (See KBA 2090182) but occurs on versions containing the fix for that CR.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP132 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 and higher
- Using 'streamlined dynamic SQL' option
CR772749, 772749, crp_vardec, crp_var, sqt_reparse, s_reinstall_lwp_tree, s_getTreeOrPlan, 'streamlined dynamic SQL' , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.