- SAP Transportation Management installation where there is a business requirement to create or maintain a Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB) via a web service.
- This KBA details the bare-minimum information required to make a request to the TransportationOrderGenericRequest_In web service.
- This document assumes that the reader has a basic understanding of the SOAP protocol.
- Two key pieces of information are provided:
- Mandatory elements
- Possible actionCode values
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709
TransportationOrderGenericRequest, TransportationOrderGeneric, TransportationOrderGenericRequest_In, actioncode , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , TM-FRM-FRB , Freight Booking , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.