- For a revaluation posting on an asset with transaction ABSO is not possible to select depreciation areas related to different accounting principle at the same time and leave the field 'Accounting Principle' empty/blank.
- For other transaction types (for example 181 or 100) the same field 'Accounting Principle' is not mandatory.
- It is not clear how to change this system behavior: how to remove the mandatory field for 'Accounting Principle' for revaluation transaction type 800 for example.
- How is it possible to avoid executing the transaction without having to enter the accounting principles?
- Same system behaviour is observed when other revaluation transaction types are used like for example tty 820, 891, 896, 898 etc: it shows the same field as a 'required' field ('ticked').
- How can this obligatory field be removed when running the transaction with revaluation transaction code 800 for example?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
ABSO ABSOL ABAW ABAWL AB01 AB01L ACCOUNTING_PRINCIPLE revaluation transaction type movement type required obligatory mandatory entry field Tty Ttype TABW 800 820 891 892 893 896 897 898 Z81 Z81 Z8* mandatory entry field ACC_PRINCIPLE TABWG 81 82 83 84 85 89 "required field" "mandatory field"
, KBA , FI-AA-SVA , Specific Valuations , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA-AA-H , Revaluation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.