- Need to concatenate string values from multiple rows in a table
- SQL Anywhere and IQ have a LIST() aggregate function, ASE does not
- Oracle has an (apparently undocumented, unsupported?) function named wm_concat(), what is the equivalent in ASE?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
Sybase, aggregate, group, LIST, concatenate, wm_concat , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.