The selected set is not translated when user logs in with a different language than the one the selected set short text is created in.
- The short text of selected set is maintained in English.
- When the user logs in with German language, the short text of the selected set is still displayed in English.
- The option 'Choose languages' in menu 'Utilities' is also grayed out in transaction QS51, QS53.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-PT-BD-CAT, Selected set, multiple language, translation, short text, customizing, choose languages, utilities, grayed out, menu, code group, code, Kurztext, Auswahlmenge, Mehrsprachigkeit, Übersetzung, ausgeblendet, QS51, QS41, QAUSWAHLMG, QCODE, KSP01, SPRAS, LANG, KTX01, QKTEXTAM, Short Description , KBA , QM-PT-BD-CAT , Catalog , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.