In DBACOCKPIT, one or more symptoms can be seen:
- Configuration->Automatic Table Maintenance
The ATM setup on system 'xxx' is owned by system 'B#0'. No maintenance functions are available
- Configuration -> DBA Cockpit Framework -> Data Collectors and Admin Procedures
'Set Up' button for Data Collector is not displayed. The 'Setup status' shows "Current System xxx does not own Collectors of B#0."
- Configuration -> SAP Configuration Check
'allow db suspect on rollback error' status is red though the parameter has been set true in ASE config file
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL04 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP Netweaver (All versions)
Sybase, DBA Cockpit, DBACOCKPIT, DCF, BALDR , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.