When creating a Purchase Order with a limit service item (type = "D") and the following parameters:
GR Based IV = "X"
Srv Based IV = " "
- User is able to post multiple invoice documents although there is only one Service Entry Sheet (SES) document.
- User is able to exceed the amount posted for the SES and no error is raised.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, tolerance, service, amount, exceed, exceeded, error, SES, GR, unplanned, delivery. , KBA , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.