- You have integrated SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and SAP Contact Center (CCtr)
- Occasionally, agents are not able to accept a new e-mail in CRM
- When this happens the e-mail allocation loops over and over until another agent is able to accept the interaction
- This issue happens even with the first new e-mail interaction, which is different than what is described in KBA 2625222
- While troubleshooting the OII traces and ICI traces, it was noticed that the e-mail's "originator" information was missing as seen in the below excerpts:
- ICI trace: </processingStatus> <originator /><messageText /> (missing the originator information)
- OII logs: <processingStatus><id>2</id><description>Aktywne</description></processingStatus><originator />
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, ICI e-mail, handle, handling, customer e-mails, emails, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.