No Data is visible when using the DVM Cloud application to analyze Data Saving Potential in your S/4HANA System. There are two possible reasons for this;
- There might be either no data available for a system in your landscape
- The user may not have the required authorization to display the data. For relevant authorizations, please check KBA 2698930
In case of missing data, please see the resolution below.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP3+ using SAP S/4HANA
- Managed System Prerequisites; ST-PI 740 SP07
ST-A/PI 01S SP03
- A TMW RFC destination is required, pointing to the client in the system to be analyzed.
- The user requires DVM administration rights in the SAP Solution Manager system.
Data Volume Management, DVM, DVM Cloud Application, Missing Data, No Data, DVM Self Service, S/4 Hana, DVM for S/4HANA, RAGS_DVM_CQC_CONTROL, AGS_DVM_CQC_ANALYSIS, , KBA , SV-SMG-DVM , Data Volume Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.