During Material integration from ECC to SCM/EWM/TM system using the cross interface function the queue stops, with message:
- Creation not possible (Mapping for product [Product Number] already exists in [BSG Group Name]) Message no. SR053
Opening the queue number by double clicking on it displays further messages. If it would not open, these messages are visible in SLG1 transaction:
- Product for external product number [Product Number] and [BSG Group Name] does not exist Message no. /SAPAPO/MAT040
- Creation not possible (Mapping for product [Product Number] already exists [BSG Group Name] [Product Number] ) Message no. /SAPAPO/MAT059
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management All versions
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
Extended Warehouse Management, Transportation Management , KBA , SCM-APO-MD-PR , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.