- Post upgrading from SAP IQ 15.x to IQ 16.x, queries using the PATINDEX function that includes NULL values are now returning different result sets in SAP IQ 16.x as compared to when run in IQ 15.x
- The issue can be best described though the simplified illustration outlined in the Reproduction below.
- The issue is only seen when the query is run on the IQ query engine side, if run purely on the SQL Anywhere (catalog) side it is not an issue.
- SAP IQ 15.x on all platforms
- SAP IQ 16.x on all platforms
sybase, upgrade, install, error, incorrect, fail, nullable, 'missing row', query, parser, CR817337, CR#817337, 817337, 'IQ15.4', different, odd, , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.