- Replication Server shuts down on subcapacity license error
- Errorlog reports the following messages:
- SySAM: Failed to obtain license(s) for REP_SERVER feature from license file(s) or server(s).
- SySAM: Invalid host.
- SySAM: The hostid of this system does not match the hostid
- SySAM: FLEXnet Licensing error:-9,57
- Warning 131334: Resource-set 1 was specified for RESOURCESET capacity licensing but the program is governed by resource-set -1.
- Warning 131335: Licensing will use the resource-set that governs the program to determine processor counts, unserved license host-ids, and for sharing served licenses with other instances of the product.
- Error 131328: Failed to run '/opt/SUNWldm/bin/ldm'. Failed to connect to logical domain manager: Connection refused
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) All versions
- Solaris on Sparc 64bit
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
RepServer, RS, SySAM, license, SYBASE_SAM_CAPACITY, subcapacity, sysamcap , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.