You have a scenario where the stock is negative at some point of your planning while checking transaction MD04.
In this case, you expect the system to generate the exception message 10 for the existing proposals in order to reschedule it and change its date to the requirement date. However, no exception message is generated.
- SAP ERP Material Requirements Planning (PP-MRP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Exception message 10, MD04, MRP, Rescheduling , KBA , PP-MRP-PE , Planning Evaluation , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.