- You are using Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal (FLP@EP) along with iView based Tiles
- After an iView Object is moved within the PCD or Transported, the hash code is changed (e.g: EP-XXXXXXXXXX-iView Tile title; XXXXXXXXXX represents the hash code). The Hashcode is visible in the URL e.g:
http://<host>:<port>/irj/portal/fiori#EP-XXXXXXXXXX-iView Tile title
- This may lead to undesirable consequences, for example end user Favourite Tiles based on this iView now no longer work
- The end user will receive an error message Could not open app. Please try again later. or Sorry, you're not authorized to use this app any longer
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31 and higher releases
favourite, favourites, favorite, favorites, hashcode, hash, code, #, error, security, exception, iviews, bookmark, bookmarks, navigation, navigations, error, errors, iview, iviews, pcd, portal, content, directory, ffp, fiori, framework, page, fiori, launchpad, enterprise, portal, ep, flp , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.