- While trying to access any data source from Analysis for excel, we get error:"Could not log on to BIP server; You must change your password. (FWM 02145)".
- The issue is seen even if the password of SAP user is set to productive.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2 Support Package 05
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.6
- All Supported Operating system.
Analysis for excel, BI, Password change, Initial, Productive, Analysis 2.6, BI 4.x, BI 4.2, , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.