- Following error occurrs when logging into manage servers in Central Configuration Manager:
"Transport error insufficient resources (FWM 00002)"
- No SSL Configured
- Unable to Login to Central Configuration Manager, receive error:
"Could not reach CMS '6400:<server name>:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues"
- CMS.exe is running in task manager and all other servers can be seen running as expected in task manager
- Sufficient resources allocated to the BI Server (RAM / CPU Cores / Disk Space)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.