- Brazilian government decided to postpone the DST changes from October 21st, 2018 to November 4th, 2018
- CCtr (SAP Contact Center) MTimexxx tables were not updated with the new dates and as a result customers experienced:
- Reports are off by one hour
- IVRs and schedules are closed 1 hour in advance
- Online Monitoring Contact View list, shows contact with 1 hour shift
- In other words, the system is taking into the account the old time zone changes and not the new ones
SAP Contact Center 7.0
DLST, Day Light Saving Time Change, DSLT, Time Change, Timezone, Change, register the time change, online reports time change, date OM monitoring , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.