- ASE errorlog reports message "uaremove: alarm id 0 not within range"
- As a result ASE errorlog may fill up with (very) large number of alarm related messages
- Making the server unresponsive to user commands
- Further messages can include:
- uaremove: alarm id 0 not within range
- uasetalarm: no more alarms available
- Error: 11006, Severity: 20, State: 1
Unable to set a kernel alarm; timerange manager is unable to run.
Followed by a stacktrace including function rg_alarm_adjacent_range
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions
rg_alarm_adjacent_range+ , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.