- Recurring schedules may appear to be running an hour early, or late in history page
- Reports that are scheduled to Run Now show Completion Time one hour ahead or behind the current time
- Daylight savings time in the user's region may have changed to start/end at a different time, or to not take effect
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2
DST, DT, forward, backwards, clock, hour, skip, update, launchpad, cmc, history, instance, Brazil, Brasilia, EDST, early, Third Sunday of October, First Sunday of November, javasdk, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.