A reorg rebuild command is blocking other processes and in "latch sleep".
- The reorg rebuild process cannot be killed.
- There may be other reorg rebuild commands running at the same time.
- "Error: 872, Severity: 20, State: 1" may also reported.
- When running dbcc stacktrace on the reorg command spid, the following stacktrace can be seen:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
self-deadlock, latch sleep, , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.