- Performance issue with data upload (full) 0CO_OM_OPA_1, since Sybase the data upload stops after ~10.600.000 data records.
- The following SAP notes havebeen checked:
- 1597364 - FAQ: BW-BCT: EXTRACTION PERFORMANCE IN SOURCE SYSTEM
- 1775336 - BW-BCT: Performance during COSP/COSS extraction
- 1592471 - BW-BCT: Performance COSP/COSS
- SAP Notes BW Correction Collections for SAP ASE are implemented (see "See Also" section)
- The "default data cache" has been adjusted in the source system. See Best Practices Guide from SAP Note 1680803. For the source system from where data is extracted, you may consider to have this rule: 60% of the default data cache for the 16K I/O pool, and 40% for the 128K I/O pool.
- Identified long running query is doing select from table COSS and/or COSP.
- Both tables have statistics up-to-date (from ATM logs).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Business Warehouse all versions
0CO_OM_OPA_1, datasource, extraction, group_hashing, sap_oltp, optimization, COSP, COSS , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.