- Migrated from Oracle to SQL Server.
- When developing a Query in the dataflow, you could get the optimized SQL to contain the imported functions and thus be pushed down to the database.
- It works fine with Oracle stored procedure, being used at Query transform.
- Not getting the same feature with SQL Server and so the function is missing at optimized sql.
- Database functions are not being pushed down to the database
- Optimized SQL statement for the dataflow does not contain pushdown for database functions.
SAP Data Services 14.2.x
Microsoft SQL Server 2012
SAP Data Services 4.2
Push Down, Optimized SQL, Oracle, SQL Server , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.