BRAIN 336 is raised for a query with THJ derivation type activated if the valid from and to dates are the same for whole structure.
As soon as the validity of one of the nodes is changed, then it works fine.
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 2004
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
THJ, BRAIN 336, key date time-dependent hierarchy, temporal hierarchy join , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.