- Setting up File Location object for sFTP using Public Key authorization
- Steps to create a private and public key for sFTP
- Where to place the generated keys for use with Linux sFTP File Location object?
- Is the Linux file path to the key files entered in the File Location configuration in Designer?
- What SSH format is required for the keys?
- Error: <(-16) unable to open the public key file>
- Error: <(-18) Username/PublicKey combination invalid>
- 'Could not authenticate SSH session for File location Object. Error:<(-16) unable to open the public key file'
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
SFTP, DS , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.